- Timbreblue Pupwatch - an email list we created for people interested in keeping up with our litter plans and puppies. Here's where we post pictures and updates. It's also a good place to ask questions about getting a whippet. Good place for someone trying to decide whether a whippet is right for him.
- Whippet-L-- an email list for whippet owners, lots of information on showing, coursing, racing, breeding, training problems, genetics, etc. More geared to the experienced owner and competitor. To subscribe, send an email to:
Leave the subject blank. In the text, type: subscribe WHIPPET-L your-name
- Whippet -- an email list at Yahoo, a bit more aimed at the new pet owner than Whippet-L.
- Whippetsanity -- another Yahoo list with lots of breeders, but a "kinder, gentler" group than some others.
- Whippet World -- a moderated web-based forum for whippet owners; friendly, chatty atmosphere, lots of photos
- Whippet Talk -- the other main whippet forum, good place for pet owners to meet others and talk whippet
- The Whippet Archives -- About the most valuable site on the internet for whippet photos and pedigrees. Add your own dog...he doesn't have to be a show dog to be here!
- Whippet Rescue and Placement (WRAP) -- Information about whippets as well as a list of current rescues available, updated weekly.
- American Whippet Club -- The national "parent club" for whippets, responsible for maintaining the welfare of the breed. This site offers breed information and lots more.
- Whippet Health Foundation -- A private, nonprofit foundation set up to research health problems in the breed. Please donate! And if your whippet has a health issue you believe may be genetic, check the database and enter your information if it is not already there.
- Runswift Whippets -- One of the most comprehensive whippet sites on the web, this one has a fascinating section on whippet color genetics. Click on Whippet Stuff at the bottom and plan to spend some time!
Last Updated on Friday, 14 May 2010 16:20